Sunday 25 October 2015

Star Wars Handmade Goodies

So the new Star Wars Trailer is out! (you can watch it HERE )
I thought I would feature some Star Wars goodies to put on your Christmas list!


I love this print by Leka ! Sadly you can no longer buy it from her Society 6 shop (I dont know why?!) Hopefully it will be added again soon.


Having a Star Wars themed wedding?! This is the perfect Wedding Cake Topper !


I bought this Star Wars Rebel Necklace when I went to the Secret Cinema Star Wars event, it was a lovely handmade item and so cheap!


Wooden lasercut Star Wars Coasters 


Love this hand painted Darth Vader Pin by Benjaminography.



I purchased this Star Wars Carols Jumper and I'm going to wear it every single day in December. I love it.

That's it! Here's a portrait I drew of the new character, Rey.


No comments:

Post a Comment