Sunday 4 October 2015

The Classic Car Boot Sale




This Saturday I decided to visit The Classic Car Boot Sale. Basically its vintage clothing & bric a brac stalls, along side some awesome 50s-70s classic cars. 


This mobile cinema was showing short films to watch for free!



Check out that cape!




My favourite out of all the retro cars had to be this lil minty Volkswagen 


I loved this guy, he looked just like Del Boy from Only Fools And Horses







This dapper guy could not stop rubbing his car, loved his outfit.


Its a great fair to be at if your really into original vintage/lindyhop clothing/ retro cars and have a lot of money to play with. All I could afford was this lil dude, I named him Fred.


Here's a lil illustration of what I wore on the day


No comments:

Post a Comment